REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
Candidates for Academic City College degree shall satisfy the following requirements:
• Pass all compulsory core courses i.e. general, faculty, or departmental
• Meet all inter-faculty course requirements;
• Accumulate a minimum of 120 credits (including Advance Credits);
• Attain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (C.G.P.A) of 1.0;
• Settle all financial and other obligations to the Academic City College;
• The student should be in good standing in all respects and shall not have been, not barred for disciplinary or academic reasons.
• Submit all library books to the library.
Information on the requirements stated above are in the Student’s Handbook which is given to every student on registration.
• Mode of certification: As applicable at University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
• Name of degree awarding institution: University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Central Region, Ghana, the Mentoring Institution.
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success